Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Years Is Fast Approaching

I write this blog post because not because I have something to report, but rather the contrary. Yesterday I ran errands in the nearest city, and the day before I went on a hike to pick hot peppers. The later parts of both days were simply spent hanging out with the people in the town square. A local dog has taken to me and we consider each other friends. I must decide whether to spend new years in a smaller village to my west, as I was invited to do so, or stay local. Decisions decisions.

1 comment:

  1. You have a doggy friend?? Is it an utterly lovable dog or just the regular kind? And would it become utterly lovable if photos were taken of it with a wide angle lense?

    In any case, happy new year, whatever small village you decide to spend it in!

    ReplyDelete

Dartboard Appreciation

Dartboard Appreciation
At long last the dartboard is up