Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ferias

School is out for winter break. Out of respect for the season, the trees have lights the equal of America's, the temperature has dropped, and of course family and friends are back in town. None of these factors really affect me, but they all add to an interesting asthetic that brings a new life to the place. I am affected slightly by the school closure, because my English classes need to wait until the new year. I'm helping our development group photograph a road repair they are contracted by the local government to do. This way they can invoice the government (Camara) and get some much needed money in the org. My part in all of this is just official photographer, but I'll take any work I can at this point.
There is talk amongst the two other volunteers in my county of beginning a time consuming, very ambitious computer donation project. It sounds nearly impossible, but its been a long time since my abilities have been challenged. Many ideas like this come and go, and it could very well be a different one by the time of my next blog entry. Hopefully not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dartboard Appreciation

Dartboard Appreciation
At long last the dartboard is up