Monday, March 21, 2011

Words from friends

One of my wisier friends from back home gave me some well placed words today and for that I am grateful. Today was like any other day, however I managed to keep some good momentum by doing the right things. I fed myself fairly well today which kept my spirits high. I sweated out a good bit as I did a Ribeira run, and I got to give an English class today which had an excellent turnout of 7 people. If everyday were like today my service would be a complete success.

1 comment:

  1. Your service is already success TG! You're making friends, paving the way for future PCVs and teaching Cape Verdeans what Americans are all about... you've taught English classes, break dance classes, helped train new volunteers, translated documents... etc. And even though its been challenging at times, you've done it all with a smile! Now that is impressive, a serio!

    ReplyDelete

Dartboard Appreciation

Dartboard Appreciation
At long last the dartboard is up