Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blog!

I had an awesome two page post that was colorfully written and just getting to the good part when my backspace mysteriously took me into another dimension where my blog post don't exist. Your loss. It was really good, but I guess you'll never know what happened to me the last couple days.
Here's the cliff notes
Random wave of euphoria overcame me on a hike, and I've been kicking ass and taking names since.
Last night I went to Povacao and had a great time
I'm going to Sao Nicolau, because thats what all the cool kids are doing for Carnaval. If you're not going its either because youre following this blog from America, which makes me proud of you. Or you are a PCV who doesn't have the stones to do real Carnaval, which means I still love you, but I am disappointed.
I miss my last entry as well as the stray dog I was becoming best friends with.

1 comment:

  1. the beginning of this post is so damn intriguing! i need to know what happened to you over said past few days!

    ReplyDelete

Dartboard Appreciation

Dartboard Appreciation
At long last the dartboard is up